Friday, October 14, 2011

Inspirational Post

As Gamers we draw inspiration for our hobby from MANY sources...
On behalf of the torrential downpour going on, I drummed up some inspirational pics for this morning.
All in fun...Stolen err garnered from around the web and some taken right here in my very own office!
 
Darkvision.......Low Light vision......torches......
 Check for traps?
 We have a Cleric right?
 Some of my figures
 more
 more
 I remember this building from art history....but forget who designed it....I suppose I could check, but it's just a cool building in Spain....
 Spawn has put out some cool figures over the years, and is a very gaming worthy idea trough
 kinda cool, and dorky all at once....
 Roll initiative.....or just run......
Maybe we shouldn't have burned down the inn in the middle of that poppy field.....

Enjoy your Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment